Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yeah..we're pretty much pro's at studying.

Kelsey and I both had HUGE exams today, brutal, life threatening exams. Kelsey's is for radiology..enough said. Mine is for Elementary Education..full of theories, theorists, how they intertwine, Law Acts, methods, way too much information to possible retain. So we attempt an almost all nighter, Kelsey makes it, I fail..events unfolded as follows:

10:00PM Kelsey and I reunite from our days. She comes walk/jogging in having a cardiac arrest she just realized on top of her test that a huge assignment is due in 2 hours. Joyous!

During this time I continually interrupt with stories that I think are funny and have no real point.

11:57PM Kelsey gets her assignments turned in and we decide it's time to "gotta get dat". We have a crumpfest break down to Fergie's "Gotta get dat boom boom pow"

During this next time span we have 2 truth study nuggets where Kelsey picks a bible verse at random and spits some truth!

We had to confront our neighbors with hysterical laughter because they heard an awkward conversation. We all 4 scream laughing.

Kelsey starts her laundry

1:00AM Kelsey and I decide to try to manipulate our minds..we keep talking and saying "Phew..glad it's only 7 at night! I'm still full from dinner! Plunty of time to studyyyy!"..doesn't work.

2:10AM Dance break number 2. We decide to put scarves on and dance like Shakira. We just decided she's taking us on tour.

Kelsey continually gets up and cleans, even angling pictures and her scripture memory cards.

Kelsey and I drop beats back and forth from our desks, Wonder how the neighbors liked it?

2:41AM I go to sit back down at my desk and mumble what the beginning of my slide said and Kelsey replies "What did you say? I just heard you say 'pay attention..you're stupid' " and then I say "Uhh..I said 'domains of children's development'..

We chuckle

2:49AM I walk over to Kelsey's side..her hair is down now, scarf still on, and she is cutting her split ends with scissors.

2:57AM Try to listen to a worship song- We encounter Kenny G..enough said.

I make my lunch for tomorrow and iron my clothes and Kelsey says "Are you going to bed?? When you do that it means you are about to go to bed." To which I reply "Uhh..Nope, got a lot to do"

3:15AM I am a failure at all nighters, a liar to Kelsey now, and go to bed.

All in all..today..we are exhausted and our tests results to come. Hypothesis: Epic fail.

Our backups?
None.


-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment